Give Me Glow Late Night time Coastin Pressed Highlighter ($17.25 for oz.) is a mild-medium peach with a darker foundation and lighter gold and mid-depth copper shimmer through. Relying on the angle, the base occasionally was more evident and gave it a extra noticeable color on my skin, and at other angles, it was all vibrant highlight.
It had approximately opaque colour coverage that was effortlessly created up to comprehensive coverage if wished-for. The texture was gentle, extra loosely-pressed but nevertheless emollient and pretty much product-like, so the powder tended to occur away much more in tiny clumps than fantastic powder. The highlighter used perfectly to bare pores and skin and blended out with out trouble. It lasted effectively for eight hrs in advance of fading visibly.
for information on common overall performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Anastasia Regal (LE, ) is warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop Camera Shy (PiP, $10.00) is much less shimmery, darker, warmer (90% very similar).
- Kosas Tropic Equinox (Highlighter) (PiP, ) is significantly less shimmery, darker, hotter (90% very similar).
- Guerlain Electric Glimpse #1 (LE, ) is lighter, hotter (90% similar).
- Marc Jacobs Natural beauty Tantalize Glo (Highlighter) (LE, ) is fewer shimmery, lighter, hotter (90% identical).
- ColourPop Happy Feelings (LE, $8.00) is much less shimmery, darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Givenchy Mystic Pink (LE, $47.00) is lighter, warmer (85% equivalent).
- ColourPop Felicity (LE, $10.00) is a lot more shimmery, warmer (85% equivalent).
- Clionadh Vesta (P, $12.50) is darker, hotter (85% identical).
- ColourPop Primary Attraction (LE, $8.00) is much less shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% comparable).
$17.25/.28 oz. – $61.61 For each Ounce
The method is described as becoming “finely-milled,” “really pigmented,” “non-glittery,” and as getting “extreme shine.” They are unbelievably intensive, remarkably metallic, and extremely richly pigmented highlighters. If you might be another person who prefers a softer sheen, much more buildable highlighters, or tends to be heavier handed, this system may perhaps not be a excellent in shape. If you happen to be somebody who can not get enough shimmer and glow and prefers incredibly pigmented cheek items, this formula will provide.
The finish ranged from lightly metallic to intensely metallic, and as a consequence, some shades have been a lot more vulnerable to emphasizing my pores and skin texture when worn at much more medium to semi-opaque (or bigger) coverage. Most shades have been thoroughly opaque with quite minor merchandise desired–a minor went a extended way for positive! They ended up not glittery, as the shimmer was geneerally finer and lived up more to the “excessive glow” claim produced by the model.
The regularity was clean, just about product-like, and had a fragility to it that manufactured me favor employing a brush that was more rounded and then tapping it towards the surface area or evenly swirling but no pushing ahead or else I felt I got way also substantially products for a one software. If you are familiar with the brand’s eyeshadows, the highlighters felt equivalent to me, just with a a little bit much less organization press in comparison. For most shades, they utilized evenly and blended out with no considerably work.
The shades lasted concerning 8 and nine hours on me prior to displaying symptoms of fading.
Search all of our Give Me Glow Pressed Highlighter swatches.
MICA, ISODODECANE, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, DIMETHICONE, BIS-VINYL DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER, BORON NITRIDE, SILICA, NYLON – 12, PHENOXYETHANOL, May possibly Include: TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, TIN OXIDES.
Disclaimer: Component lists are as accessible by the brand name (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please often verify solution packaging, if it exists, for the component checklist applicable
to the products you might be acquiring, or the model or retailer’s internet site for the most up-to-date ingredient record.